The busiest and most well-known mall in Ghana is without a doubt Accra Mall, the country's first and oldest mall, which is situated on the Tetteh Quarshie Interchange next to the Tema Motorway. Even though there are other brand-new malls in the nation, Accra Mall continues to be the best of all of them.
The Accra Mall provides excellent and most up-to-date options in Accra, which is unique. There are numerous banks, offices, and nightlife options in addition to the posh Accra Mall.
Present are retailers for apparel and accessories based in South Africa including Mr. Price, Game, and Shoprite. Boxing Day is now known as Accra Mall Day when many young people head to the mall to enjoy a great time.
Barcelos, Chicken Inn, Pizza Hut, Creamy Inn, Burger King, Second Cup, and Basilissa are a few franchise eateries in the mall. Shops like Nallem Apparel, Mr. Price, Jet, Woodin, and Bata Shoes are good places to look if you're looking for clothing or jewelry. There are also stores like Ashfoam and Maydan Home Décor that sell home furnishings. Don't forget about the Silverbird Cinema, one of the show's stars.
- Jet is the place to go if you're looking for a good deal. If you're prepared to go deep into clothing racks and shelves when it comes to vintage and thrifting, this is the store to go to. It can be hit-or-miss, but if you're fortunate, you might uncover products from high-end brands like Burberry.
- Founded in South Africa, Mr. Price, or MRP, is a well-known retailer known for its value-driven philosophy. The company runs franchised stores in 14 nations, primarily in Africa, where it sells sporting goods, apparel, and home goods. Additionally, it offers an online store that serves customers worldwide.
- Entering the Kiki clothing store is like entering a haven for African art. There is an abundance of African apparel and designers across the entire establishment. The best retailer of ready-to-wear designs that are expertly created in Ghana is Kiki clothes.
- A line of clothing that takes inspiration from African art and culture. Having been born and reared with an African spirit and pride, Woobin radiates our cultural diversity of textures, colors, music, and intriguing people. We are a company that emphasizes everything that unites Africa.
- In a nutshell, this center has every type of store and amenity you could imagine. The hours of operation are Monday through Saturday from 9 am to 9 pm and Sunday from 12 pm to 6 pm.