Janeshwar Mishra Park
One of the biggest Asian parks sprawling over 376 acres with lush greenery and shimmered floral gardens, is Janeshwar Mishra Park. The area of Janeshwar Mishra Park is 1.52 square km. There are two water bodies (14 acres and 18 acres) within the park thst attracts migratory birds and creates an amazing scenery in the busy city of Lucknow.
It is a newly constructed park located in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. It is dedicated to the Samajwadi Party politician Janeshwar Mishra. A statue 25 feet tall of the Late Mr. Janeshwar Mishra is installed at the central location of the park, so it is visible from all corners of the park.
Janeshwar Mishra Park was opened to the public in 2014 as a tourist attraction and family entertainment center. It offers several activities, including boat rides and a children's play area. Besides being a great space for walking and jogging, there are food options at the canteen.
- At the park's entrance, there is an impressive exhibition of MIG Aircraft and a few tanks that are sure to pique the interest of young ones.
- The area is distinguished by a pair of fountains and clean, comfortable benches. Have a picnic with the family in the open grassy areas.
- You can use the dedicated tracks of 5.28 km., 8.85 km. and 10.5 km. for the morning walks or jogs.
- The park features a variety of lakes and mini water features, a sports center, and a playground.
- There are cycling paths as well. So opt for leisure cycling with friends.
- Besides exercise, the park also has a couple of souvenir stores and eateries for a scrumptious evening snack.
- The kids' play area is well-equipped with indulging activities such as swings, slides, and other rides.
- There are boating and gondola facilities to fulfill your water adventure desires.
- There are peaceful designated spaces for yoga, meditation, and other exercises. So indulge in one of these activities to feel at peace with yourself........read more .......read more read less
Patrakarpuram Rd Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226010 India