Make it a memorable journey by visiting Dubai Frame and walking on a stunningly gorgeous glass walkway. The breathtaking photo frame provides a bird's-eye view of the entire metropolis of Dubai. You can see the distinction between New Dubai to the south and Old Dubai to the north from the sky deck level.
View numerous sizable malls and stunning buildings from this imposing building. First, visit the museum on the bottom floor and search more about how Dubai changed from a little fishing hamlet to a cutting-edge city.
Best Things to do:
- Visit the 150-meter-high, 93-meter-wide gigantic frame to see panoramic views of both old and new Dubai.
- Look for Dubai's spectacular, enormous malls, landmarks, and majestic buildings.
- Visit the Dubai Dubai Frame for the chance to travel between three eras in the UAE: the past, the present, and the future.
- Visit the museum that illustrates Dubai's development into a global metropolis on the bottom floor of the Dubai frame.
- At the Sky deck level, distinguish between the sights of Old Dubai to the north and New Dubai to the south.
- Old Dubai Gallery: Your adventure will start on the mezzanine floor, where you will be led through a multimedia exhibition with special effects and 3D projections to give you a multisensory experience of Old Dubai. You will be able to observe every aspect of Emirati traditions and heritage, as well as how the city has quickly developed from a little fishing community to one of the most opulent and urbane tourist destinations in the entire globe.
- Uninterrupted Views of Old and New Dubai: You will get to ride the express elevator in just 47 seconds to get to the Sky deck, which portrays Modern Dubai, after taking a tour of Old Dubai.
- Here, you can enjoy an unbroken 360-degree view of both Old Dubai and the city as a whole, including all of its residential neighborhoods. You also get to visit the side of New Dubai that offers sights of the condominiums in Business Bay and the famed Burj Khalifa's tall skyscrapers Downtown.
- The Future Dubai Gallery: Following your tour of the Sky deck, you will be brought back to the mezzanine floor where you will be able to walk through a tunnel that simulates what Dubai will look like in 50 years using special lighting and sound effects.
- You will feel as though you are traveling through time to Dubai Future in an actual time vortex thanks to the vibrant, vivid colors and interactive projections. After finishing the three stages, you will be led to the gift shop where, if you choose, you can buy a souvenir.
The Frame of Contrast
- A Visionary Design - The Dubai Frame stands tall at 150 meters, with its two towers connected by a 93-meter long bridge at the top. This innovative design creates a perfect frame through which visitors can marvel at the contrasting views of Old Dubai and New Dubai, symbolizing the city's transformation.
- Spectacular Skywalk - The Skywalk, the bridge that links the two towers, offers a thrilling experience as visitors walk amidst transparent glass flooring. The sensation of walking on air provides an adrenaline rush and a unique perspective of the city below.
Old Dubai: A Glimpse into the Past
- Historic Gallery - At the ground floor of Dubai Frame, the Historic Gallery takes visitors on a nostalgic journey to discover the city's humble beginnings as a fishing and pearl diving village. Engaging exhibits and multimedia displays showcase the cultural heritage and traditional lifestyle of Old Dubai.
- Traditional Souk - Step into the recreated atmosphere of a traditional souk, where the aroma of spices and the vibrant colors of textiles evoke the vibrant trading culture that once thrived in the historic quarters of Dubai.
New Dubai: Embracing the Future
- Futuristic Gallery - On the other side of Dubai Frame, the Futuristic Gallery immerses visitors in the modern transformation of Dubai into a global metropolis. Interactive displays and state-of-the-art technology present the city's evolution and its achievements on the world stage.
- Technological Marvels - Experience the cutting-edge advancements that have shaped Dubai's skyline, from the construction of iconic skyscrapers to groundbreaking innovations in various industries.
Dubai Frame Observatory
- Panoramic Views - Ascend to the Dubai Frame Observatory, located on the topmost floor, to witness breathtaking panoramic views of the city. The 360-degree vistas showcase both the historical landmarks of Old Dubai and the futuristic wonders of New Dubai, providing a unique perspective of the city's past and present.
- Skyline Views - Gaze out from the observation deck and witness the grandeur of Dubai's iconic landmarks, including the Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, and more. The view from Dubai Frame offers a stunning postcard-worthy sight that captivates every visitor.
Picture Perfect Moments
- Capturing Memories - Throughout Dubai Frame, numerous designated photo spots allow visitors to capture picture-perfect moments against the backdrop of the city's most iconic landmarks. The frame-like structure offers a creative canvas for unforgettable photographs.
- The Golden Frame - The exterior of Dubai Frame is adorned with a golden cladding that glimmers under the Arabian sun, adding an element of elegance and opulence to the structure. The Golden Frame serves as an iconic landmark in its own right, drawing admiration from all who behold it.
Planning Your Visit
- Timings and Tickets - Dubai Frame is open to visitors throughout the week, with varying operating hours on weekdays and weekends. To avoid queues and ensure a smooth experience, it is recommended to book tickets in advance.
- Location and Transportation - Situated in Zabeel Park, Dubai Frame is conveniently accessible by car, taxi, or public transportation. The park offers ample parking spaces for visitors arriving by car.
Dubai Frame is a testament to the visionary spirit and ambition that defines Dubai. Through its unique design and immersive exhibits, the structure offers a captivating journey through time, celebrating the city's heritage and futuristic achievements. Whether you seek panoramic views, cultural insights, or picture-perfect moments, Dubai Frame promises an unforgettable experience that leaves visitors in awe of the city's captivating contrasts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Dubai Frame?
A: Dubai Frame is a 150-meter-tall (492 ft) photo frame in Zabeel Park, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the world's tallest frame structure. The frame is designed to represent the past, present, and future of Dubai.
Q: Where is Dubai Frame located?
A: Dubai Frame is located in Zabeel Park, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The park is located in the Al Jafiliya district, near the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall.
Q: How much does it cost to visit Dubai Frame?
A: Ticket prices for Dubai Frame vary depending on the age group and time of day. Adult tickets (12 years and above) cost AED 50 during the day and AED 60 at night. Child tickets (3-11 years) cost AED 25 during the day and AED 30 at night.
Q: What are the opening hours of Dubai Frame?
A: Dubai Frame is open from 9am to 9pm, 7 days a week.
Q: How long does it take to explore Dubai Frame?
A: You can easily spend an hour or two exploring Dubai Frame. However, if you want to take your time and enjoy the views, you may need to spend more time.
Q: What are the things to see and do at Dubai Frame?
A: There are a few things to see and do at Dubai Frame, including:
- Take a walk through the 150-meter-tall frame and enjoy the views of Dubai.
- Visit the interactive exhibit on the history of Dubai.
- Learn about the future of Dubai through the 'Future Vision' exhibit.
- Take a photo with the frame in the background.