Ein Kidd in Dahab means 'Kid's Oasis.' This oasis is known to be the meeting point of the twelfth and last stage of the famous 'Sinai Trail.' The oasis allows you to go on a quest to discover mesmerizing desert views and an exciting experience. You'll discover a stunning landscape and fall in love with the quiet rhythm of the desert.
How to explore Ein Kidd?
- You need to lead on a carriageway to reach this destination, which can be traveled only by 4 x 4 vehicles. This can be a thrilling experience to go off-roading.
- Then you need to take a walk on foot, a camel, or a donkey to reach a narrow and uneven gorge. But when you arrive, you are rewarded with the vision of a magical place.
- You will be welcomed by fantastic shapes of the rocks (mainly granite) that form the gorge and that are in contrast with the 'domesticated' nature of the palm groves and orchards at the backdrop.
- If you are seeking some adventure, then put on your shoes for rock climbing on the dry granite rocks. The adventure can be thrilling because the rocks are steep.
- Take a guide along if you wish to do bouldering on the granite rocks.
- Plan a camping excursion with friends and spend a night for a star gazing experience.
- Go on Camel Safaris to this destination that is a unique blend of world-class adventure and Bedouin culture.
- Explore the hidden corners with a Bedouin guide to learn more about the dramatic landscape and its routes.